One of my new years resolutions is to remember to link to all the neat stuff related to TextMate that I see on the net. This is after all meant to be a blog all about TextMate! So here we go…
- Mike Zornek shows the steps required to use Smarty with TextMate with nice illustrations (as Smarty requires more than just installing the Smarty bundle).
- Duane Johnson has a Rails plug-in which makes the stack-trace into clickable links (using the
- Garrett Dimon has started a Trick Your TextMate series.
- Haris Skiadas has documented some of the things in the LaTeX bundle (part 2) — he is an active contributor, and is considering providing a screencast for the purpose of showing off the LaTeX bundle.
- Ben Jackson shows how to develop flash on the Mac (using TextMate) — he also has other tidbits on his blog, like Markdown to PDF with Preview in TextMate.
- Florian Weber is working on running unit tests from within TextMate. The latest results of his work though are much cooler than what this blog-entry shows — I have mirrored the video here (hopefully it was okay for the public to see this, I was turned onto this by DHH).
And finally I feel an urge to link to bsag — hopefully this doesn’t come of as chauvinistic, I do know that the average girl is smarter than the average man, but there’s just something that makes my legs go week when girls show such technical insight :)