TextMate 1.5.2 is now available for download.
While the 1.5.x branch is intended only for bug fixes, this release does have some significant improvements related to bundles, in particular these now:
- use a cache to speedup loading,
- render tab triggers nicely in the menu (Tiger only,)
- the menu for each bundle is structured with separators and sub-menus,
- bundles can be re-loaded from AppleScript (e.g. after doing
svn upon the repository checkout,)
- bundle items can be distributed individually by dragging the item from TextMate to the Finder and let the receiver double-click it to install, and
- changes you make to a default bundle item is now stored as a delta file, so changing the key equivalent of a default bundle item stores only that change in
Full release notes are included with the application.
Users of the built-in software updater will see r1100 reported as latest (version 1.5.2 is r1103) — the 3 additional revisions cover updates to the manual.