This is a draft of the TextMate 2 manual
- SCM bundle
- Generic build action etc. (work in progress)
- Import/export commands, e.g. Binary Property List
- Will/did save callbacks, e.g. Make Script Executable
- Byte order mark / endian: UTF-8, UTF-16, UTF-32.
- Extended attributes:
- Line endings
TextMate will do a few tests against your file:
- Does it have an UTF-8/16/32 BE/LE BOM?
Do not take this to mean that UTF-8 BOMs are fine!
- Does it have a
- Does it have an
- Is it valid ASCII/UTF-8?
If all of these tests fail, it will ask you to pick the proper encoding.